ork consisted of initial project walk-throughs, project layout, process flow diagrams, pipeline and instrumentation diagrams, 3D modeling, drawings and documentation, and as-built drawings and documentation upon completion of construction.
- Initial project investigations
- Engineering, design, and drafting for
- Architectural/civil/structural drawings and documentation, including load calculations, layout, grading and drainage, foundations, supports, structures, covers, roads, data sheets, specifications, bill of materials, etc.
- Mechanical drawings and documentation, including process flow diagrams and piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Electrical and instrumentation drawings and documentation, including key plan, areas of classification plans, ESC and SES plans, MCC plans, switchgear & power feed plans, instrumentation plans, schedules, cathodic protection, bill of materials, etc.